Tuesday 8 March 2016

who are you?

I began this project by mind mapping out a few ideas to get an idea of what I wanted to do. I then started shooting on a lomography camera which shoots on film, only it has a colour filter in it to make the photos more colourful. I made a mood board of these photos.

I then watched a documentary 'who are you' by 'Martin Zarka' for inspiration which lead me on to pictures of people in the street taken at random. I then started to look at 'Jon Ben's' work. He took a series of photos of people sitting on the same bench, without them knowing. I then responded to his work and with the same series of photos made a contact sheet and then selected the ones I wanted to use, after editing them.


feedback: 

-nice photos
-a bit too dark

reference:

http://jonbenphotography.com/blog/2011/04/26/bench-a-street-photography-series/

No comments:

Post a Comment