Tuesday 8 March 2016

transcription

When we were first set this project I set out researching different gallery's and what exhibits I thought I could respond to, and after looking at various gallery's I visited 'Pierre Benain's' work up In a gallery in Piccadilly mall, Benain's work really interests me as I like the vintage look on the photos.

I then continued to look at 'Bob Gruen' who was a photographer for many famous 90's artists, he also shoots in a very similar style to 'Pierre Benain'. I responded to Benains work and then continued to experiment with my photos, I finally made a contact sheet so I could select the five final images for editing and the finally the final prints. After I had finished I had to present my work where i received positive feedback about my work.


feedback: 
-good set of photos
-like the style and vintage look to them 
-good response to artists work 


reference:

www.bobgruen.com/

https://www.snapgalleries.com/exhibitions/never-mind-the-sex-pistols/

No comments:

Post a Comment